Realized Thursday that I didn’t remember starring anything in my Google Reader or Twitter feed this week. Was nothing interesting, or did I forget about my weekly round-up? Luckily, a few things caught my eye in the last couple of days.
- Yes, We’re A Tech Site. Yes, We’re Suggesting You Spend Less Time Online. I really need to go on some kind of internet break or something. One of these days.
- The Ethics of Twitter Research: A Topology of Disciplines, Methods and Ethics Review Boards. This kind of looks like it could be interesting, but could be one of those things that has little usefulness in my reality. Still, bookmarking it for when I have some time.
- Grammar Gap. I hate to be one of those, get-offa-my-lawn, when-I-was-a-youngster types, but what they’re suggesting about the lack of basic grammar teaching in schools would explain a lot.
- London’s Subterranean Secret: The Forgotten Mail Train. Have I linked to Messy Nessy Chic before? She’s an Englishwoman living in Paris, and there’s something about her site that I just love. A little bit of fashion, a little bit of architecture, a lot of French culture, and all, of course, très chic. Read it, you’ll like it!
- Four Sisters Recreate Childhood Photos Taken Decades Ago. This is one I starred back in August, when I was keeping up on my starring duties, but slipping in my posting duties. The pictures are delightful and slightly wacky. Makes me want to dig up some of our old family photos and recreate them.
That’s all for now; off to enjoy this bizarre 60-degree and sunny weather we’re having. ‘Til next time!