Oh, my goodness, the whiplash Instagram has given me this week:
- ReadWrite, Why I Quit Instagram And Am Moving To Flickr
- GeekMom, Dear Instagram, We’re Through
- GigaOM, Instagram’s new terms of service clarify how it uses your data for advertising,
- 3 Geeks and a Law Blog, Terms of Service Aren’t Just Read by Lawyers Anymore
- GigaOM, Who’s to blame for the Instagram debacle? Take a look in the mirror
- ReadWrite, Instagram Rolls Back Terms Of Service Changes, Rolls Out New “Mayfair” Filter,
- GigaOM, Instagram changes course and reverts to original terms of service for advertising
- Android Phone Fans, Instagram reverts back to old Terms of Service – Quells user complaints but are we really better off?
- Constitution Daily, Update: Instagram gives in on privacy issues
Meanwhile, Flickr, the place where I’ve stored all my photos for the last four years (in addition to my computer, of course), has a new iPhone app that is really pretty cool: GigaOM, Flickr belatedly joins the mobile photo wars with new iPhone app.