So! To shift my mindset, here are (some of) the things I am thankful for:
- my good health
- the good health of my family
- the health insurance we all enjoy to keep it that way
- reconnecting with (and making new) friends, in virtual and physical worlds
- a job that challenges me and keeps me on my toes, in addition to paying me a salary
- a daughter who does the same thing (except for the salary part)
Hope you all had a safe, happy, and abundant Thanksgiving. May we all be fortunate enough to do it again next year.